• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Whois privacy enanble/disable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanB

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
2
I remember a while ago we could login on CIRA website and enable or disable the whois info for an individual, but I don't see any login option on their website anymore... Is it possible to do this? For example, how to proceed if I want to buy a SSL certificate for a .ca? They can't send an email to admin contact if it's not visible, correct?
Thanks for your help!
 
I have privacy enabled for all of my .ca domains but I still get emails to purchase them that are sent to the privacy email address but are still forwarded to me.
Whether or not this would work for SSL I don't know.

The other option you might consider is to create another registrant account for yourself at your registrar (or another one) and push/transfer the name to that registrant account and disable privacy for that registrant account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom