• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

whos going to T.R.A.F.F.I.C??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuawk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Rick Schwartz denied my application!!

maybe ill sneak in under a disguise
 
Why were you denied? Unfortunately I don't have time to attend.
 
mole, I heard you'll attend I.N.F.O. 2005? :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom