Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Why investing in .au beats investing in .com hands down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fatter
I dont register any ext except .com If kangaroos get net access I will consider it, but till then I prefer to reg an extension that reaches 6.6 billion people. If I had a business in australia I would own both but from my point of view dotcom has kept me in the black and no longer hold any country extensions
Joe t
Very funny. You are only in the black because you started domaining at least 8 years ago. Everybody (even you) has lost money in com over the last few years (or show me an exception) and will probably continue to do so

I havent lost money in last few years, I dont like country extensions because dot US isnt pursued like other country extensions. I think they are good for residents of each who are sharp at it but for me it is dotcom because USA residents and business owners prefer dotcoms. As far as an advantage I own very few names I regged 8 years ago and keep a much leaner portfolio, maybe 50-70 names. I just made a good deal on my home buyers tax credit names that all new domainers had the same oppurtunity to reg, I follow the news for my names IE: I regged quiete a few of the health reform names which were available a short time ago for anyone to reg
Joe T

Aristo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can hand reg plenty .com names ; and .com will always be king. its worldwide, not like .AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators