Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why is .mobi in cc tld section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually no, its not about 'me'. All I asked was a simple question Its everyone else who got all crazy with this thread. It could have been a 2 post deal and done.

I will leave when I choose to leave. No buying me off TY.

I think I will pass on the PM. What I had in mind won't work with you. You are just too angry all the time. There is never a chance to just talk to you without your getting all uptight. I think the PMS is really your issue. Not mine.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's so easy to yank your chains :D

Of course, everyone is crazy and you're the only sane one. Please...

But let me help you out. What's the point of going wahhh-wahhh constantly, asking for a resolution to your issue? Open a ticket and wait. That's what the rest of us do. This is not a restaurant. It's a domain forum - and you're calling it an unprofessional place.

mobi.jpg

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, the best way to contact Adam is by Phone or PM, you cant expect him to search out every post on this Forum, especially when he just returned from a week in Florida.

Cell: 416-884-0535

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Raider.

I sent him 2 PMs. The question is also posted on the 'send directly to TDG' section.
He does not seem to be interested at all. I considered calling, but I feel that I have made the question as visable as possible. I feel calling him on his personal phone might be a little intrusive for a question like this.

Thanks for the tip, though. I appreciate it.

I am just going to leave it as it is for now. It's been 18 days lol. The whole thread went south, and it really was just a single question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom