• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wierd Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And amazingly someone wants to buy that sort of thing :-).
 
lol and they're not selling the "female equivalent" :(
 
haha thats hilarious...

I'm considering make a bid... :-)
 
Our buddy hangs a little to the left. This is not a defect, but rather part of it's charm.
That thing has any charm at all? lol
 
I'm surprised it was removed...I've seen much worse go through before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom