• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Wiimotes.com and Wii-mote.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangomango

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Looking to get an idea on the name

Wiimotes.com
and
Wii-mote.com.

I have both, and would like to know the value of each. I really don't know which would have more value, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
mangomango
 
It thoundth like a thpeach impediment.
 
The first one could be valuable if it get traffic.
I do not see much value in the one with the hyphen.
 
I'm thinking TM issues with this one, so reg free minus what you get sued for imo!
 
Wow... nice use of the word wii... It does have a TM issue, but I see so many people owning domains containing the word xbox, psp, wii and never get in tm trouble. Also, I don't believe that they will sue you for anything. They will just ask you to release the name and don't renew it.

Anyway, back to the name... WiiMotes.com is better than the dash one. Without developing, you might be able to get high $xx for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom