• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WikiCade.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onspider

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I just got the domain WikiCade.com registered for 2 years on godaddy and I was wonderin what it might be worth. I was thinking of it being a Wiki Style Arcade with games uploaded entirely by visitors.:?:

Any thoughts?

Thanks
 
Sounds a cool domain, developing it is best. I'd say your idea could be cool, however I'm not too sure how you'd run such a site.. although it may be good to look into :) Mid xxx developed.
 
yeh same from a developed website would be a better job


high XX or low XXX

thanks
Ronak
 
So is the consenus just to develop it? Is there any value undeveloped?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom