• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WILL Gregr get it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongvis

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
566
Reaction score
6
I cant believe motherboard.com wasn't discussed here yet.
 
I heard it was already renewed. Thats the word on the streets.
 
Can it be renewed in PD satatus?
 
look at the whois. says PENDINGDELETE. It's pretty clear
 
Originally posted by Sharpy
Can it be renewed in PD satatus?

everything is possible with NSI! :sad:
 
I believe I saw it briefly mentioned about a month ago.
 
everything AND nothing :D
 
Namewinner !!!!

MOTHERBOARD.COM $27502.00 PENDING
 
ha! Ultsearch ... <! -- EDITED by Moderator -- >
 
ULTSEARCH? HOLY CRAPARAMA!

If he spent 25K on one single name how much more will he and buydomains be willing to spend on WLS slots. Think that one over!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom