• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers will someone please buy my website - moviefetch.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetblue

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
This is my last time posting it. Please buy the damn site www.moviefetch.net

It has no revenue and only traffic is from this forum and another forum. I want to sell it for $60 BIN. I will take no less as I am already behind on my child support payments and I have only 1 butter finger left and maybe a 1/2 of a snickers bar.
 
Will you take bids in food? If so I will bid 30 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers, and 1 large box of Pampers Diapers (Size 3)

BTW your logo says MovieFetch.com
 
Well you may be able to pay for some soda lunchmeat diapers and go to the movies if....the bin price includes domain transfer and does not require me to host the site on your server and you accept paypal. If so you got $60 to work magic with.
 
I buy just the script for $20
denny startseek com
 
Uh, be wary of buying anything from this nutjob, below is a copy of a pm he replied to:

My questions: Who owns moviefetch.com? Also where is moviefetch.net registered? Not trying to lowball you here, but I could give only $25 with no way of getting ads on the results pages.

Jetblue's reply: Its not worth my time responding to your stupid posts. in fact, I will pay you $25 to c*m in a glass jar and mail it to me fed ex overnight so I can eat it for dinner, sound like a fair deal?
 
I could understand his reply - stupid question = stupid reply
1.
whois moviefetch.com...Organisation Name.... Driving Revenues
2.
whois moviefetch.net...Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC
3.
but I could give only $25 with no way of getting ads on the results pages
a.
Someone already posted here to buy for BIN $60
b.
The results are INCLUDING ads parsed from imdb.com, no ads = no results.
 
Hello jetblue, why did you register moviefetch.net just two weeks ago?
Is the script unique?
Do you confirm the fact that you failed to renew moviefetch.com and lost it in April 2006?
Is it the only site you are hosting at Hostgator?
Do you accept Paypal?
 
Why are you spending money if you need it?

Good point...
 
I don't need to answer any of your questions. You host the site, I transfer the domain. Why does it say .com? I lost the .com and I miss it and want it back. It was like a kid to me, that ran away. Listen up people, I got no candy bars left, its getting close to the first of the month I am already behind in child support and my food stamps don't come till the 1st. $60 Bin!!!
 
Interested in selling just the script? I can purchase using $$ or candy bars
 
What zip code database is this using? I entered my zip code and nothing comes up. 60133.
 
What zip code database is this using?

People why you asking such questions ? It is obiously an imdb database...
 
Deerfern it is not the worlds fault that you live out in the middle of nowhere in a rikkety log cabin with your 400lb wife. Denny, exactley.
 
This is making me sick.. Quit with the big stupid childish replies.


If you put something up for sale.. Posting "I dont need to answer any of your questions" Dont make sense.
 
Posting "I dont need to answer any of your questions" Dont make sense.

But "I do not answer stupid questions" makes sense, doesn't it ?
 
SouthernTN, please read posting rules in sticky before posting in someones thread.
 
Works fine with my ZIP code.

Thanks for replying to the moviefetch.com question. At least now its clear.
 
jetblue said:
SouthernTN, please read posting rules in sticky before posting in someones thread.


Read them.. Thing is, I can post, because I was interested in the script
 
Jetblue, I'm female. & very new in the ways of how these things work. Sorry I asked what you considered stupid question, no need to bash. Won't bother you again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom