• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wimp.com - bug licker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gross, i cant believe that site has zero ads
 
ewwwwww, what you dont see is that the next day, her tongue gets infected and got swollen as huge as a basketball.
 
these College age crowd sites are pretty funny, I'm thinking what I could do to cater to that crowd. I may create a site simular to these sites one day soon. Anyway they are addicting, and you never know what you will find.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom