• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

wind.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
I was just typing in names, and got a godaddy lander at wind.com, so I checked the whois and it looks like it is changing hands atm.

Afternic Escrow, Escrow Manager [email protected]

I bet the price was pretty hefty, at least I hope it was. Anyone know the price?
 
Check the next issue of DNJournal
 
I'd have sold them WindGod.com for half of that and really made them feel special.
 
thanks, weird that the whois hasnt changed yet, and that it only went for 80k. Maybe it's being sold already again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom