• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WirelessGuitar.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first I think ultimateguitar.com doesn't even make much sence and Wireless Guitar has way more potential. If you can find the right guy you could probobly make mid XX,XXX I wouldn't pay that much considering I have no use for it.
 
I thought UltimateGuitar.com was a a mistake.. it is not worth that much. But someone went crazy paying up that...

But your's make better sense.. even for a guitarist.
 
My guess is that Ultimate-Guitar.com, with Alexa rank of 870, bought UltimateGuitar.com. Hence it's probably worth every penny.

Wireless Guitar - there's no such thing. You can buy wireless units to plug into a guitar, but you can't buy a "wireless guitar". I value it at $50-150.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom