• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers wirelessmobilecard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadnames

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
340
Reaction score
7
wirelessmobilecard.com | Please pm with offers if interested.
 
do you have any stats available for this domain?
 
do you have any stats available for this domain?

I have no stats... Have not parked it or developed it. When I put in the term wireless mobile card I get back 158,000,000 back. So I would assume it would do well in the PR. Sorry I don't have a history on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom