• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WirlessBroadband.be

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
2,899
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Obviously a little early to be posting these, but please post your thoughts on the following .BE (Belgium) names.

WirelessBroadband.be
BusinessBroadband.be

OnlineGreeting.be
PAYG.be (Pay As You Go)
8MB.be
100MB.be
Squares.be
FreeVOIP.be
BelgiumBlog.be
Donwload.be
Dawnload.be


Many thanks.
 
If I said "Reg Fee" would I get "Warned" ?

Just kiddin.. couldnt resist.

Kevin.
 
JackSplat said:
If I said "Reg Fee" would I get "Warned" ?

Just kiddin.. couldnt resist.

Kevin.

Inside joke?
 
.be is free to reg yesterday and today.
I don't think its an inside joke, thought everyone knew.

Kevin.
 
Maybe he is looking for an appraisal on the term and not the extension. Especially since those in Belgium speak French it would be hard to tell the value of the english word. You have some nice words in the domain. Not sure of the potential value of .be yet
 
All the good english names were taken, so today i got craploads of financial names in french.

As for the names in this pile rawkinrich has..
I like the wirelessbroadband but can't see anything in the others.
Tough call at the moment though to put a $ on it. Too early in the game ?
I havent checked the population of belgium yet, nor do I know of the interest in the internet as yet on a public level. I did spend time today looking into the habits and interests though.. Seems they like beer, food, wine, celebrating and living.

i picked up beer2006.be today on a whim... The beer2005 is pretty popular, thought I'd hold it for them when the new year rolls in.

ouch!!! i just got slapped in the back of the head by a belgian.

Kevin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom