• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

wish to have a YPN invitation from friends here! read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you sent me 5 over the past 24 hours. What is wrong with you?

r u sure???
that should not happen ...
anyway, no more PMs
sorry for mistakes,
bye
 
Isn't Yahoo about to start YPN wide open, not beta?
I read it some where they announced it and their stock price jumped.

Or, am I missing something:?:
 
Isn't Yahoo about to start YPN wide open, not beta?
I read it some where they announced it and their stock price jumped.

Or, am I missing something:?:

That would be great news...

I can't a link on it anywhere though. :undecided:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom