Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed "WiTricity" new tech- WiTricityStore.com +

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register for the auction

Simsi

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Way too early to appraise - its 3-5 years away from commercial application and there are still doubts over it's outright usefulness and how small a resonator can be made. Plus there's the distance issue, currently 7 feet.

However that said, I think its a major breakthrough and if you hold on them, your could be in luck one day as technology is advancing fast. WitricityStore is probably the pick as mobile devices and laptops are most likely to become "witric" enabled.

And...did you know, yesterday morning at 8am there wasn't one Google entry for "witricity". As of now there are 23,600. It's certainly fast-moving news :)

And...(I'm on a roll!), yesterday morning at 8am only "witricity.com" and .net had been registered, and that was back in 2005 I believe. Now all the TLD's and ccTLD's (bar the odd obscure one) are taken.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that technology also. I can't wait for that, I hate wires!!!! LOL. Gimmie wireless everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom