• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Women in the Domain Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Ok, this will indeed be a controversial thread. But I am curious as to the number of women in the industry compared to men. Also, I would love to know who the largest female owned portfolio holder is. I hope this does not become one of "those" posts, but I would really like to get a feel of the male/female ratio in our industry. I know it was a woman who negotiated Blue.com from $250K to $500K so I know we have some superstars amongst us :cool:
 
Perhaps we should set up a poll :)
 
yup a poll would have been much better but now you cant make a poll once a thread is created
 
I'm a woman. But creating a poll here will only tell you a tiny amount compared to those who visit other forums and who don't even attend forums. I'm definitely not the richest though. Thanks for considering us! :D
 
no doubt someone will turn this into a 'who are the hottest chicks in the industry thread'! ......... oops :smilewinkgrin:
 
no doubt someone will turn this into a 'who are the hottest chicks in the industry thread'! ......... oops :smilewinkgrin:

Or a hottest guys contest, I'd say Pred and Petrosc are the hottest guys on DNF :yes:
 
Average Age of Registered Users: 27.8 Years
Approximate Gender Breakdown: 85% Male, 15% Female

These are stats from NP's about the user's there.

 
well.. I'm a woman - I've bought some domains (since 97) and sold some domains (since 98) - nothing huge yet. I have been living off my 'biggest' domains the past 10 years. Mostly visited WEBMASTER resource places - but I'm getting tired of all that .... Starting to think about retirement now.
 
Ok, this will indeed be a controversial thread. I would love to know who the largest female owned portfolio holder is.
Check out the TRAFFIC conference attendees pictures. One on there has to be at least 400 lbs.
 
If I had owned parishilton.com I could transfer it to Paris for exchange of a hot kiss. Then, she would be the domain queen and I would be the hottest domain guy.
 
Does anyone date a domainer or is married to one??? That might be a new thread all in itself!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom