Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Womens.CN

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is roughly 600 Million Women in China..double the entire population of the US !

So Ok...the extension does matter !:laugh:

BTW...77 percent are educated and 72 percent work !

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL Bid... if you really think it wouldn't matter if you had a .com extension rather than any other extension please list all your .com's here & I'll trade you other extenions of the same name to you for them plus give you an extra $5 if I like the name. :D

Somehow I think your going to say no.... wonder why :rolleyes:

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyphix
LOL Bid... if you really think it wouldn't matter if you had a .com extension rather than any other extension please list all your .com's here & I'll trade you other extenions of the same name to you for them plus give you an extra $5 if I like the name. :D

It's obvious you dont have clue......if the web site is for Chinas Women..you want .CN .. Period!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrWho

< Reg fee

There are roughly 600 Million Women in China..double the entire population of the US !

So Ok...the extension does matter ! :laugh:

BTW...77 percent are educated and 72 percent work !

Once again Who.. you show that you dont understand even the BASICS of appraising...

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All the overture/google hits are worthless in my opinion. The domainname is cleary misspelled. womenshealth.cn would be better!

I don't seen any value in that name!

Sorry!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyphix

For starters you are twisting my words..I said an extension makes no difference to a SEARCH ENGINE..thats what I said..

Now I understand you weren't intentionally lying about what I said ..but rather that you simply donmt take the time to understand what you are even reading..that you have a comprehension problem.

As to trading you extensions..well...

I have nearly 300 domains ...and I only own 5 .coms ..thats it 5 .coms

I cant GIVE away .coms.. Dispatched.com went for $60 ! Mcclanes.com$30 or something...

On the other hand In the last 4 months I have EVEN sold New.net domains for HUNDREDS of dollars, .Biz for thosands of dollars, .Infos for over 1K, .US for hundreds of dollars..

It's been 5 months since I have sold any .coms for over 1K.

If you havent noticed ALL tthe good .coms are GONE..

I do not play the drop scene for .coms when their is much better opportunities in the new extensions...MUCH better...

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tino
All the overture/google hits are worthless in my opinion. The domainname is cleary misspelled. womenshealth.cn would be better!

Sorry!

mispelled ? :laugh: worthless.. Overture and goolge results worthless :laugh: Tino are you really that stupid or do you just play stupid on DNF! :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tino

Sorry!

Hey Tino If it's Mispelled..then Womenshealth would be mispelled! :"laugh:

You woulndn't want womens.com either then? You know since it's mispelled ! :laugh: :laugh:

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry.

You asked for an OPINION, I gave you mine.
No need to start name calling. You did, I won't.

I think womens is misspelled, because on itself it doesn't mean anything. Ofcourse, womenswear, womenshealth etc. are correct. Indeed, I would not register womens.com even if the name was available. But thats my OPINION. (By the way, womens.com is linked to wierdxxx.com. A cheap adult site...)

If you cannot stand the fact that people might not think your domain is interesting, please don't start name calling them.

Others might think the name is great! I certainly do not.

It seems to me like you started the thread and now keep on defending the "greatness" of the name. There's no need to do that.

Tino

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah Tino...thats what I tried to tell him but he won't listen. wtf is womens? It's women... if u wanna use womens then use it for:

womenshealth
womensbeauty
etc etc

using the word women instead of the word womens in the above examples wouldn't work, just how womens doesn't work by it's self.

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
--- I rest my case. ---

In order to stop a flame war or something I better stop here. I'm glad others see the point I'm trying to make.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep.... I'm not saying another thing on this one either.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
Ladies Ladies please stop flaming

Indeed Andrew! :)

I would also like to add something to my esteemed mod brother's post - if I may....

We got the pm's - and we got the notice of the reported post. It's not important who sent them. What is important though - is that this thread is really not very bad. There was one post where somebody was called stupid by the person who started the thread. While that might not be very nice - there is no need for people to make multiple comments about his name. Most of the time - people should give their opinion of a name - and then move on. If you choose to come back and keep making posts about a name being bad - and other negative comments - then you should expect a little attitude in return. That's the same in life - and a forum is no different.

Think about it guys.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

Indeed Andrew! :)

I would also like to add something to my esteemed mod brother's post - if I may....

We got the pm's - and we got the notice of the reported post. It's not important who sent them. What is important though - is that this thread is really not very bad. There was one post where somebody was called stupid by the person who started the thread. While that might not be very nice - there is no need for people to make multiple comments about his name. Most of the time - people should give their opinion of a name - and then move on. If you choose to come back and keep making posts about a name being bad - and other negative comments - then you should expect a little attitude in return. That's the same in life - and a forum is no different.

Think about it guys.
Good job, NamePopper.com. This is the kind of mod job we need here at DNForum.com.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, possesives don't work well as domain names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators