• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale womens-wear.com - ROCK BOTTOM @ $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey!

This must go, so i am selling it for $50 (payed much more when I bought it in the first place)

No efforts have been made to sell this to an end-user, imagine if one of the big vendors wants it. Chaching!

First offers gets this gem!
 
BONUS:

I will now include a list of 10 unregistered domains which are swedish typos. I know alot of them get traffic, and I will mark the ones I think get the most (I have handpicked all of them, and from the ones I have registered so far, 90% of them get traffic)

Get this NOW before its too late!
 
icehole said:
BONUS:

I will now include a list of 10 unregistered domains which .... get traffic,

You might want to clarify this!
 
Sure Web,

What I mean is that I have been doing alittle testing with swedish typos, and I have handpicked a list with them. I will include a list of 10 names that I think get traffic but can not guarantee. This is just a bonus included with the keyword.com I am selling cheap of course
 
But it NOW for only $50!
 
Ok!

I will include TWO bonus .us keyword name as a surprise!

ONLY $50!
 
what more do you people want from me? :)
 
icehole said:
what more do you people want from me? :)
Throw in some women's clothing perhaps?

j/k

Good luck dude.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom