Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Woo.com !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
That is usually the case, unless we happen upon a problem post unintentionally.

Correct. With 59 replies and members asking for admin / mod participation way early on in this thread, I stand firm with the observation.

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's the situation:

Seller launched escrow with both myself and Glomedia. Technically, totally unethical, and also illegal under escrow's rules. There are some circumstances where multiple escrows are possible, like if a buyer flakes, but it looks not to be the case here.

Instead, it's just plain deception.

I have confirmed that Glomedia does have an escrow in progress with the seller that predates mine, and I will defer to his transaction and ask escrow to cancel mine.

Meanwhile, I'm not certain the name isn't stolen (a sixth sense about these things, and many many questions---all unanswered) and Glomedia might be risking his cash in this case.

However, most importantly, I think mods have to ban this guy. This is a terrible precedent to be set. At the very least, his profile should have a warning. I know personally that this guy is now scum to me, and I'll be warning people.

His silence speaks volumes. He's been on the site multiple times today, but nothing.

Mods: if you need some background, please contact me.

PS: I did some research, and he's known as [email protected]. He's also in the UK.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Register, please update this thread within 72 hours with the latest in transactions, and an explanation, or risk your forum membership. Thanks. (PM sent also).

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
Another reason why threads should NOT be editable past the lapse of 15 minutes!
Anyone can edit threads they posted months ago!

Been thinking the same thing myself.

Once you post "sale pending" it should stick.

Funny: I told the seller to post "sale pending" and he refused (another sign) despite me offering up reference after reference. Then he went and posted "sale pending" anyway because he probably figured "hey, I can edit that too, what the hell!"

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom