• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Wopd.com, and 32 other LLLL.com for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
End of year LLLL.com Super Sale, including single, double and triple premium and pronounceable LLLL.com along with good letter combos, make an offer.

I will consider bulk offers, single domain offers or trades for quad premium LLLL.com domain/s with cash difference.

Please post offers in thread or PM offers to me.


Domain Names: 33 LLLL.com
Registrar: All 33 at GoDaddy.com (1 with Go Australia and 2 with Wild West, both Godaddy resellers)
Date of Expiration: All 2010, please see below.


Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal, funded/masspay. Free push to Godaddy account/s.

I advise to get your offers in early as this is a multi forum posting and I may take any reasonable offer at any time. Thankyou :)


SALE FINISHED.

Thanks for your offers.
 
Last edited:
RNJB.COM
ROJD.COM
JRMT.com

sold via pm
 
wopd $35
Good for 24 hours
 
RNJB.COM
ROJD.COM
JRMT.com
WOPD.com (sold via PM on NP,s)

Are all sold! Still open to bulk offers.
 
Still taking offers for domains. :yes:

Looking to finish up this sale soon, make an offer today!
 
Just a note on this seller. I made an offer and he told me he had a higher offer at NP. Well, I uped my offer and he said I was the highest and he would let me know if he had a higher offer.

Well, he sold it. I nnever got a chance to counter.

I just wanted to say thanks.
 
Just a note on this seller. I made an offer and he told me he had a higher offer at NP. Well, I uped my offer and he said I was the highest and he would let me know if he had a higher offer.

Well, he sold it. I nnever got a chance to counter.

I just wanted to say thanks.


This is "make an offer", not fixed price or an auction, if i like the offer i will take it, i had a better offer, and i took it.

This is my quote clearly stated in the sale "I advise to get your offers in early as this is a multi forum posting and I may take any reasonable offer at any time. Thankyou "

I am sorry if you feel i have somehow wronged you. This was not my intention.

Lotk made a $35 offer in this thread, clearly visible to all, and the offer on Name pros was again a higher offer than Lotk, which i took. (Both these offers were substantialy higher than your offers BTW)

I have reviewed my PM's and at no time did i say i would let you know if i had a higher offer, as you are alleging.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom