• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Woqo.com - An excellent pronounceable CVCV.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourIdealDomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
0
Thanks for looking at my listing. I would like to sell the domain "Woqo.com". It is registered at EuroDNS. It will only be pushed to another account and its current registrar and will not be transferred to another registrar. It is registered until April 12th, 2011.

Feel free to make reasonable offers. I am setting a very low BIN of just $649. If payment is made using PayPal, the payment must be made using "Mass Pay" or 3% extra must be added to the price to cover fees. I will also accept wire transfer.

I reserve the right to require that payment be made via wire transfer if a buyer is newly registered at DNF and/or has little/no feedback.



 
Thanks for the offer "Toilet-Monster".

Sorry "icen2345", but I do not have a moneybookers account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom