Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed workhalifax.com - what's it worth

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I've had this domain workhalifax.com for about 2 years now. It gets about 200 hits per week.

I live in a city of a few hundred thousand people named Halifax in Nova Scotia.

It's a computer job related site. I've never promoted the site at all, just have good meta tags.

I've never made any money from it, but never really tried. I just made it to try to help recent graduates find work in IT and not have to leave their hometown.

It's very targeted, and I get a lot of email from people who appreciate the site.

I'm wondering if it may be worth something to a competitor who has a profitable job site in my town, or may want to develop it further.

Do you think it's worth any substantial amount of money?

Thanks so much in advance :)

I guess there are other places named Halifax in the world that may think it's valuable too...

P

President Gringo

I've been to Halifax, Great city.

As for value, why not sell it to a employment agency, i'm sure they would be more than happy with the 200 hits a day.

Value, hmmmmm, not too sure as i don't know what hits are worth, but personally i would try and sell it for US$500, maybe a few hundred more. If you can design websites, why not offer them the complete package.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators