• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed World-News.com Global-News.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
915
Reaction score
0
Hi guys i would like appraisals on these 2 names

http://www.world-news.com/and Global-News.com are they worth more as a pair ?
I have noticed a big increse on the value on hypen names loads are getting sold each week for x,xxx i seen the results on DNJournal.com and loads are low quality. Some people think hyphen names are crap some people think thier good. My opinion on them is i think thier only good if you get a top one. I think thier easyer to read they optimize good in the search engine thes 2 get loads of traffic.
World-News.com Global-News.com I think good hyphen names are a investment because people are starting to accept them and thier value is going up fast. Coments please guys thank you.
 
Last edited:
low - med x,xxx. Many people are still very sceptical about the worth of hyphen domains. Maybe you should hold onto them for a few years. Good names though.
 
I think that hyphen names are going up in value and becoming more accepted
 
I think so too. That's why he should hold onto them ;-)
 
Thanks for your comments guys i appreciate them i agree they are going up in value and becoming more accepted.
 
imo, it's better to have the non-hyphenated version for this name.


even it means getting it in cctld

low $$$
 
low - med x,xxx. Many people are still very sceptical about the worth of hyphen domains. Maybe you should hold onto them for a few years. Good names though.

Low med $x,xxx ? No way

I would say low to (maybe) medium $xxx
 
mixed comments some say thier crap some say good thanks guys
 
scrap for some one may be Gold for some one.. it is how you use the domain.
 
Low med $x,xxx ? No way

I would say low to (maybe) medium $xxx

Agree, a bit to generous maybe,

I would say max $100 if lucky

Prove me wrong
 
Last edited:
Give it a few years. Eventually we'll all resort to hyphen domains.
 
yes true in the future it will be hard for most people to afford a good .com
 
I would say these names are worth more than $10,000 at the current aftermarket conditions, and if delivered to the right buyer.


Agree, a bit to generous maybe,

I would say max $100 if lucky

Prove me wrong


Internet-Mall.com $5,000 (sedo)

The-Group.org $1,560 (snapnames)

Youth-Convention.net $1,655 (snapnames)

Combat-Ouvrier.org $1,250 (snapnames)

Iq-test.eu – EUR 5,250 (sedo)

car-center.com - EUR 2,000 (sedo)

hotels-deutschland.com $2,369

conoce-mexico.com $2,715

pet-products.com $3,200 (afternic)

data-intergration.com $2,150 (afternic)

medizin-tv.de EUR 2,500 (sedo)

Blue-Ray.net $ 20,640 (sedo)

jeux-on-line.com EUR 1660 (sedo)

seo-press-release.com $4000.00 (sedo)

t-e-s-t.com $2115 (sedo)

alloy-wheels.com $2,788 (sedo)

lab-pro.com $2,500 (afternic)

eco-green.com $3,288 (afternic)

u-link.com $2,600 (afternic)

H-Art.com $5,000 (sedo)

Doha-2006.com $2,300 (namejet)

web-services.de $ 5,822 (sedo)
 
Well is just my opinion.
When he will have that sale, with that amount, sure he will come back here and say I was wrong. By then Sorry I just see no big value in none of them. Just imagine the competition on news websites, is huge.

Besides, why someone which is interested to buy these names would not approach to worldnews.com, and globallnews.com, with no dashes?

As I said I don’t see a big sale, but we never know. Good luck chillking…
 
Thank for your comments worldnews.com with out the dashes is probebly worth 500k pluss and the company who owns i dont think would sell it.

Opt-In.com sold this year for $37,453
18-Wheeler.com sold last year for $82,390

So i think people are starting to accept them to invest that sort of cash.

World-News.com Global-News.com was erning $20 to $24 per month on clicks
Thanks for your comments guys.
 
Thank for your comments worldnews.com with out the dashes is probebly worth 500k pluss and the company who owns i dont think would sell it.

Opt-In.com sold this year for $37,453
18-Wheeler.com sold last year for $82,390

So i think people are starting to accept them to invest that sort of cash.

World-News.com Global-News.com was erning $20 to $24 per month on clicks
Thanks for your comments guys.

and:
World-News.com and Global-News.com are they worth more as a pair ?




Not sure if they are worth more as a pair or not...
but I think you should be able to at least get $3,500 for each on the conservative side...

thanks for sharing the sales info on:
18-Wheeler.com sold last year for $82,390

that makes my heart race...
I have 18wheeling.com
I'll have to try to see where/who sold the one you mentioned ...

thanks again...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Opt-In.com sold this year for $37,453
18-Wheeler.com sold last year for $82,390

So i think people are starting to accept them to invest that sort of cash.

World-News.com Global-News.com was erning $20 to $24 per month on clicks
Thanks for your comments guys.

hyphens in specific product or geo names will have more value than non product names. including words that are hyphenated when used in print publications.

if your domains are truly producing that revenue, then of course they would be worth more than $$$
 
So right !!!

Otherwise not more than $100.00

Good luck chillking...


hyphens in specific product or geo names will have more value than non product names. including words that are hyphenated when used in print publications.

if your domains are truly producing that revenue, then of course they would be worth more than $$$
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your comments guys i have just had a 4k offer for both names. But i did not get these names for nothing they was expensive im going to take your advice guys and hold on to them thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom