Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed World War 2 Forum, established in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to sell this site http://tinyurl.com/7k2kjo6

I have owned it since 2007, it is not so active these days as the bulk of the mods are no longer there and it can take days to approve signups as we all have other things to do. Classic case of good site but nobody has the time to commit to it for the last few months.

It's a great site because WW2 as a subject and a forum do not get old like many other forums. History, WW2 and the posts made on the site years ago are still very relevant to debates today which makes it more attractive than a forum full of posts that were only relevant today.

Some info on the site:

Been there since Sept 2007
Stats available since then, it averages about 9-12k uniques per month and delivers about 150k pages as result, so people are still staying to browse than just arrive and leave.
You can see the posts, member, etc on the forum so no need to post again.

Vbulletin license just ran out however the whole site willl come as is and you are free to get a new one, transfer it to a free BB or whatever you like. That is all the software it uses.

The site has never been monetized until the last few months. I have several sites linked to my adsense so I cant tell how much exactly it earns however I have seen my income go up by around £6.00/$9.00 per month.

The traffic is there the members are there, it just need a kick start to get people off other forums they visit and back to this one.

I can provide proof of all the traffic stats however please do not just request them without making an offer, saves me having to provide access to them to more than I want or need to. Obviously no sale will go through without these. I Just dont like nosey people with no intention to buy.

In terms of price, I have no buy it now or anything really in mind for this one. Make your offer and we can discuss it from there.

Any other questions let me know.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom