Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

traffic worldads.online

This domain is for sale and is primarily priced based upon the traffic it receives.

Best2223

Level 1
Reaction score
Salle website https://worldads.online/
Domain registrar: beget.com
End of domain registration: 05.08.2021
Start Price: 780$
Step 50 dollars
Buy now: 1900$
Payment by bank transfer!
Time of the auction the holding of the auction is 5 hours. The last bid wins the auction

Website traffic. More than 1300 people per month

+ I provide free technical support for the site, within 6 months!

This is my new project. I did this in my spare time! This is a classifieds site. Here users can list their products for sale!

On the website and in the app, users can get a membership package. They can sell their products for a fee! This is a good monetization of the site! The site also has an advertising system, such as Adsense.

when I was promoting my site. There were several membership purchases on my site. Now, unfortunately, I do not have time to deal with these sites. I don't want my site to be idle. So I decided to sell my project.

The site has a built-in auction system.

A special program has been developed to automatically copy ads from the site - craigslist.

In just a couple of clicks, you can post 25,000 thousand ads daily. This will create an active site. Users will visit the site every day and see new ads, this will create more popularity of the site.

Attachments

• 859999.jpg
    859999.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 0
  • 1821448.png
    1821448.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1821449.png
    1821449.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators