• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Worth $110,000, According to Estibot :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
892
Reaction score
3
I like to play around with Estibot appraisals, but this one's really whacked.

KeyboardsMidi.com: $110,000:
http://estibot.com/results.php?domain=keyboards midi.com

However, the domain IS worth something.
~ The exact phrase gets an adword search volume of 90,000...
(the proper phrase, "Midi Keyboards" gets just 9,000).
~ Google adword traffic estimation: 22 - 27 (exact phrase).
~ Google search returns for phrase: 220,000.

Anyone care to make my day and give me an appraisal of even
5% of Estibots? I would be very pleased. :)
 
Last edited:
I would say $0 resell value, sorry.

But I wish you the best luck to sell for 1% of your appraised price. :)
 
Even with the stats I listed for the exact phrase?

Thanks, but I'm surprised.

Anyone else?
 
You may put keep the stat and sell it on ebay. A lot of buyers make a decision based on estibot, right there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom