Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Worth of true 3 Character domain name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just acquired 6 true 3 character .COM domains earlier today, and was wondering a price range that they might be worth (retail)?

They have no numbers or dashes and are probably average (not bad and not premium) quality 3 character names.

Any help on how I should price them would be appreciated. I have no idea concerning the number of type-ins they get, as I bought them as a bundle of names. I am not all that familiar with 3 letter domain prices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Domain summit 2024

These two are both 3 letter dot com
sex.com vs zxq.com
Can I value them the same, because they are both 3 letter dot com? :confused:

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear goh,

That is why I said they are middle-of-the-road quality (i.e. average) and not premium names and not contrived (lots of z's and q's in the names). I am just trying ot get a ball park to know what range I should price them at.

What is the going rate on 3 Character .COMs (without dashes and without numbers in them)? They are all alphabetic letters.

Thanks,

Adam

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by woeger
Dear goh,

That is why I said they are middle-of-the-road quality (i.e. average) and not premium names and not contrived (lots of z's and q's in the names). I am just trying ot get a ball park to know what range I should price them at.

What is the going rate on 3 Character .COMs (without dashes and without numbers in them)? They are all alphabetic letters.

Thanks,

Adam

i'd suggest that you price them at $200 n above a piece. :cool:

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
goh,

Thanks so much for the link to that guy at Perfectname.com. Indeed he does have a large collection and he has some very close ot mine, and they weren't the $199 specials. They were the same first 2 letters and just differed by the last number. That makes me feel a lot better!

Is there much demand for 3 letter alphabetic .COMs from buyers? I would think they are very prized.

Thanks again,

Adam

Hard to put a value on them as quality and selling prices of three letter names can vary dramatically as goh says. On ebay the lowest ever I've seen is $160 for zwj.com. I've seen lots of sales for $200-$1000 for other three letter acyronym type names. Of course if the name has meaning or traffic sale prices will go higher.

To a corp I doubt many people would sell for less than $1000, and I've certainly heard of many sales of three letter above $10k, and likely many much higher.

Snoop is right for the first time in his/her life. If an enduser contact you that means you should want at least $1K. However, many 3letter .coms go through $200 to $800. BTW how did you acquire those 3 3 letter .coms?

Originally posted by Phoenix
Snoop is right for the first time in his/her life. If an enduser contact you that means you should want at least $1K. However, many 3letter .coms go through $200 to $800. BTW how did you acquire those 3 3 letter .coms?

don't tell me, the person who was banned yesterday has returned with a new nic? Apologies in advance if I'm wrong as I'm not able to check serothehero's old ip as his racist/offensive/moronic posts were removed.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just now listed all 6 of the 3 Character .COM domains for sale (with a list of the name) on the "Domains For Sale" message board area. Check there for the names and pricing.

Thanks,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators