• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

would you reg the name of a very rich man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
he`s so rich that I`m disgusted......but he did not reg his name on .com


...I`m tempted.....do I do it?
 
I did - and I got my wife and kids names too :smilewinkgrin:
 
only if he gets type ins...and is very popular
 
register them all...then he will give you tons of money for it because he obviously needs it so bad, just like bill gates :rolleyes:
 
he`s so rich that I`m disgusted......but he did not reg his name on .com


...I`m tempted.....do I do it?


Why are you disgusted? Why register his name?

I don't get it :rolleyes:
 
Register them regardless of traffic. Register first and last name... First name (if available) last name if available and lastname-firstname if possible. You could even go as far as registering first name (hyphen)last name.com

Contact this individual and offer them as a package. Tell him that if he doesnt want them then dont respond, and that you are already in contact with the American Media Inc. (The National Enquirer) in regards to the sale of your names.
 
NO, don't even bother IMHO.

Usually the richer they are the Shrewder they get...

and their lawyers could be on to you :worried:

But if you decide to anyway, Good Luck :undecided:
 
Its all about chance my friend. If you dont take chances you wont get anywhere.
 
Its all about chance my friend. If you dont take chances you wont get anywhere.

I agree 100% with you, but even Chances sometimes must be Carefully Evaluated too :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom