• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WOW! 4-names.package Auction! $1 start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people!

If ther are no other bids withing 3 hours, these nice names will be sold for $13!!

Some of them have very nice google results!
 
caramba!

If I don't receive any more offers within 1 hour, they are gone for only $13!

Bid people! Bid I tell you :D :D
 
Originally posted by icehole
caramba!

If I don't receive any more offers within 1 hour, they are gone for only $13!

Bid people! Bid I tell you :D :D

How long is this auction going on for?

They were gone for $13 within an hour but apparently not for $14?

Does $15 win?

It has been a very long hour
Rubbertime perhaps?

Goodluck with the auction IceHole. (Love your nick, sounds like a lot of people I know.)
Just make it clear what you intend to do with this auction ,Ice
Regards
Joe Honan
 
sorry I was away to respond, but the auction isn't over. to quote myself:

"Auction ends 10 hours after last bid "

last bid being $15

so, about 4 hours to go for these VERY nice names for only $15 (!)
 
Oh , I understand now
It is the first time I have come across an auction with a finishing time tied to the time of the last bid. Excellent idea for the seller though. Thanks IHole
I bid $16
 
no problem.

I think it is a good idea for everyone :D
 
Let's get this show on the road...$20
 
nice initiative dealster =)
 
I believe the 10 hour window has pased right???
 
Good point jh3, I hadn't noticed that. 10 hours from my $20 bid on 6-10-03 at 10:50 PM would have been 6-11-03 at 8:50 AM.

I think I won?

icehole, it's your auction and your call. No worries either way.

Randy
 
sorry, I was out getting drunk out of my mind (I finish second year of high school today).

Anyways, you have won it.

please PM me since I desperately need some sleep (been drunk about 11 hours, seriously)

I will get back to you asap when I can think straight


oh damn, I just remembered I have to get up to work tomorow .... :eek: :razz: :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom