• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Wow - register.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hi

Just got one domains with enom club drop, and looks like its registered with register.com

Is it old news?

Stuff
 
Never knew that.

I didn't think Register.com was catching for anyone.
 
register.com was trying to buy enom for awhile ... maybe they did?
 
Let's hope not.
 
ENOM club drop has now:

CENTRAL REGISTRAR, INC. D/B/A DOMAINMONGER.COM
NAME INTELLIGENCE, INC
ENOM, INC
BRANDON GRAY INTERNET SERVICES, INC. DBA NAMEJUICE.COM
SIPENCE, INC
ATCOM TECHNOLOGY LLC
MOBILE NAME SERVICES, INC

And now REGISTER.COM

Thats 8 registrars.

I have also noticed that they are making better job, today I had 73 in my list : and they got:
22, most off them went to public auctions:
I don`t know they are not so bad, some will have nice traffiic:

a1-online.com
aload.com
boy4boy.com
dbase2000.com
dementedarego.com
designhome.com
doublejsports.com
hastingsnet.com
itsec.com
jetumele.com
lisasluvshack.com
loveacess.com
nationaloilwell.com
netalert.com
nexellinc.com
playbol.com
sdsu.com
soundsofdeath.com
usabmc.com
wendywilliamsworld.com
wfsfinacial.com
worthlessidiots.com


Stuff
 
Hi Stuff - Yes we have noticed the Register.com buys at ENOM for a while - You can edit the names in your ENOM C panel though. Heard ENOM was being chased around by a few companies - maybe something happened? Register.com could surely handle the buy-out of ENOM. Another bit of club drop news - Ult Search won a number of high priced traffic names at auctions there in the past few days? Steve
 
URLCollection said:
Ult Search won a number of high priced traffic names at auctions there in the past few days? Steve

Steve
Yes they take most off them.
 
Steve
Stuff - Yes they take most off them.
I did not know they shopped there? Just saw a few solid traffic domains sold at a big number and when I looked I was surprised to see Ult as the buyer. Take Care - Steve
 
URLCollection said:
I did not know they shopped there? Just saw a few solid traffic domains sold at a big number and when I looked I was surprised to see Ult as the buyer. Take Care - Steve

Nothing surprising there!
When I make my days list, then I also take some with not so great link popularity and but them on the list, then usually they go to private auction and it shows there are 2 bidders, 1 - ME and the other ULT, but i usually let them win with $20 bid :)

So they really go after many domains and not so great ones.

But I have noticed that buydomains dosen`t use them :)
But there are mostwanted, momentom and some more.


Stuff
 
Last I heard from Matt at enom was that "NO, Register.com didn't buy them, they are using the api though".
Doc
 
I realize that Enom is not the best at everything. But, I consider Enom my homebase.

I would be really concerned if Register.com bought Enom.
 
anything is possible these days.............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom