• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .ws Awesome domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainTurn.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
0
over
Starting bids 40.00

Bid ends 12 min after first bid
 
last starter's offer

15.34

per domain name

start bidding
 
Client.ws - $16

Thanks,

NW
 
I think I already got that domain webhostsolutions...

>Bid ends 12 min after first bid
My Bid : Today, 09:08 AM
Yours : Today, 11:01 AM

Regards,

NW
 
Fleet.ws $16
Equine.ws $16
Encryption.ws $16
RailRoad.ws $16

LBM
 
Man where are the higher bidders?

All I have are a bunch of winners
 
NameWolf
is correct

I think I will use 13 minutes next time
 
Funds transferred ok Fussyfever

Thanks for a great deal!

Regards

LBM
 
Received the name, thanks for the good and quick deal!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom