• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.WS telemarketing

Do you own .ws

  • I am an idiot ..yes, I did

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I am an idiot, ..no , I did not

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an idiot

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
0
.ws was kind enough to CALL me today to let me know they have reserved mcclanes.ws for me (I own the .com).. LOL

Where are they getting the money for this telemarketing campaign? (considering they have sold ..ohhh I dont know 40 domains LOL

BID
 
.WS....is the worst extension i have ever come across. And the fact they spam left and right just trying to sell their domains, makes them so desperate that is really shows.
 
Originally posted by Nic
.WS....is the worst extension i have ever come across. And the fact they spam left and right just trying to sell their domains, makes them so desperate that is really shows.

Nic said, .WS....is the WorSt extension ...
 
:) here are some more

.WS = We SUCK
.WS = cause WC was taken lol
.WS = Wanna Bes
.WS = Worst Site
.WS = damn mabye paying for the rights to this was a mistake
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom