Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

WTB - Established sites in various categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnreg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy established sites in the following industries:

-forums
-real estate
-video games
-photography
-nursing/healthcare
-fansites
-lead gen (all industries)
-product/ebook sites

NOT looking for turnkey sites or sites with no users/traffic. Must have at least 5k users/uniques per month.

PM me the URL, your asking price, the # of users and/or uniques per month, the general trend (down or up), any revenue and expenditure statistics, and the demography and geography of your users.

If your asking price is insane at first glance, justify it. Otherwise I'll just block you for wasting my time. Not trying to be a jerk, but people send the most ridiculous PMs here sometimes and it's a terrible waste of my time.

SERIOUS sellers only, as I am a serious buyer. Budget is virtually unlimited.

dnreg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please include what I ask for when PMing me:

PM me the URL, your asking price, the # of users and/or uniques per month, the general trend (down or up), any revenue and expenditure statistics, and the demography and geography of your users.

At the very least, estimate this stuff and if the site piques my interest you can spend more time pulling screenshots and such.

I've "ignore"d several people now who just send me useless PMs with their URL in it. Please, please just send what I ask for -- it can be worth your while, I promise!

And to those who have asked what I mean by "virtually unlimited" in my budget: I have a yearly budget that I allocate to new domains and websites. I spend this in the beginning two months of the year as wisely as I can on as diversified a portfolio as possible, then spend the next 10 months having my team get the sites up to speed and more profitable than when I purchased them.

That said, this year there is $700,000 allocated. I can spend this on one domain/site or on hundreds. Please send what you have.

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM Sent - if you have a penchant for video gaming then you will like it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom