Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTB: LLL.com domains.. Quick Payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for LLL.com domains, I will give consideration to all letters.

I am looking to purchase more as a buy & hold strategy, loose investment so to speak, not an end user with a use.

I have $25K to spend, I am looking to secure 3-5 domains with this budget, being a resller, it has to be a give, and take transaction.

Payment can be done via Sedo Escrow, or Escrow.com, payment will be wire, so I will cover fees as they will be low.

PM what you have, I will try to reply to everyone, I am giving more weight to more premium letters, and Q X Y Z I have to discount out a bit.

I will be basing my vaulation based on age, past use of the domain, TM conflicts, and given letter makeup. Please only send .com, I understand you may have a premium .net or what not, just not in my strategy at the moment.

I am looking to spend about $3-10K per domain on the most part, if we are in agreement, payment will be made right away, and you will get no BS on my end of the deal.

Please include your expected price point when sending your domains.

Thank You

Last edited:

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please do not send anything other than, seems a few DNF members seem to not understand LLL.com domains only, I understand if you need money right away, for your keyword domains, but you need to talk to a bank. Please people only LLL.com, I am not interested in anything else at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom