Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTB Parked.com Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Tony, I want to buy your bank account. Please PM me :D

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
man, I should start stocking parked accounts instead of LL.coms

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
as is??...or do u need to see stats? :yes::yes:

Exactly my point.

These people that ask to buy a parking account (Parked, Sedo, namedrive etc) do that so that they don't have to go through the approval process first.

Your stored info with the PPC company ensures that they can then act anonymously, dumping fake traffic onto domains and retrieving payments - before they get banned. Then they hop onto another account. Meanwhile, you get banned because you sold your account; it's against the TOS of the parking companies.

So yes, it's a scam. There are also recruits that work for a larger scammer. It's been proliferating on various domain forums for a while now.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM with your offers.

I know one bulk parked account seller that can sell you one parked account for $2.99 each . His username in this forum : don----- (for full username PM me only !)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point.

These people that ask to buy a parking account (Parked, Sedo, namedrive etc) do that so that they don't have to go through the approval process first.

Your stored info with the PPC company ensures that they can then act anonymously, dumping fake traffic onto domains and retrieving payments - before they get banned. Then they hop onto another account. Meanwhile, you get banned because you sold your account; it's against the TOS of the parking companies.

So yes, it's a scam. There are also recruits that work for a larger scammer. It's been proliferating on various domain forums for a while now.

Theo...who in their right mind would even sell their parked acct to a total stranger??...makes no sense...see no benefit for seller....and how do these guys even have the balls to go asking to buy someone else's acct???...i don't get it....

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know one bulk parked account seller that can sell you one parked account for $2.99 each . His username in this forum : don----- (for full username PM me only !)
lmao

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am buying clean bank accounts. PM me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom