• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wtf happened to escrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
Anybody else end up on a GoDaddy parking page when trying to access escrow.com??? :upset:
 
wtf.. yes, that is crazy
 
yeh apparently its going to be back up again in a hour, you think they'd be able to manage a simple downtime page but apparently not.
 
holt sh*t wtf...that is REALLY weird...maybe they had to renew the domain (can you imagine having that puppy in your account) and godaddy switched the DNS back to default for a second like they do on everyone elses domains! DNS propagation time! lol
 
Cached nameservers at domaintools shows:

PARK9.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK10.SECURESERVER.NET

Apparently they have changed name servers, and screwed up something...
 
Created on: 22-Aug-94
Expires on: 16-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 03-Apr-07

Domain servers in listed order:
NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM = GoDaddy Hosting DNS
NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM = GoDaddy Hosting DNS

Probably forgot to pay for hosting or got hacked or admin was playing a belated April Fool.
 
This is so unprofesional. I have a transaction I need to initiate and have to tell the buyer, "Oops, the escrow company I sugested is down".
 
Luckily it went normal for me when I needed it. The client delayed payment for a few hours. i guess that was what happened.
It totally blows!
 
Yes, back now, so I could release money to a seller... Had to delay that a few hours.
I'm glad I wasn't the seller, then I would have been really worried.
 
Still down for me.
 
Restart your computer to clear the cache.

OK, I guess it's my term now... It's not resolving at the moment.

ipconfig /flushdns from CMD does the trick; but in this case the domain is simply not resolving.
 
imagine how many deals are getting ****ed up
 
its up for me, but slow slow slow. Interesting that i had noticed it was down yesterday when i considered using them over afternic's dnescrow.
 
No speed problems here, however I never got a notification email for the progress of a transaction :-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom