• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale wtf namewinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
I got three names with them in the last drop & it says pending which is why I believe I got them, however they have not changed to "YOU GOT IT!" after 16 hours & I haven't been sent the billing notice & they haven't shown in my dotster account.

This is thw whois output from them:

Registrar: DOTSTER, INC.
Whois Server: whois.dotster.com
Referral URL: http://www.dotster.com/help/whois
Name Server: No nameserver
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 31-mar-2003
Creation Date: 31-mar-2003
Expiration Date: 31-mar-2004



Registrar: DOTSTER, INC.
Whois Server: whois.dotster.com
Referral URL: http://www.dotster.com/help/whois
Name Server: No nameserver
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 31-mar-2003
Creation Date: 31-mar-2003
Expiration Date: 31-mar-2004



Registrar: DOTSTER, INC.
Whois Server: whois.dotster.com
Referral URL: http://www.dotster.com/help/whois
Name Server: No nameserver
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 31-mar-2003
Creation Date: 31-mar-2003
Expiration Date: 31-mar-2004


wtf is up with that?
 
Maybe You have not bee billed Yet
Or maybe You were not the highest bidder?
Go to Your namewinner account, and look "View my billing and domain name registration history" , if this names where caught yesterday then You should see something like "33103" and talke "web view" and if You find Your names under it, then its possbile that

"You have not yet been billed for these domain names. If we do not receive payment within three days of the registration date, the domains listed here will go to the next highest bidder or be offered to other NameWinner customers."

PS! I have not got my yesterdays names, they have not been billed yet, so maybe they didn`t bill anyone yesterday?
 
Yeah stuff... they show in there.
 
I see that in my yesterdays drop list 435 names, no name that is registered with namewinner has contact info, I hope they bill them today.
 
I have the same issue with 3 names they got me yesterday too. No billing yet..but they are showing in the to be billed area. Seems tobe another NW glitch...seems there have been a few of those lately.

see what happens today and maybe even do a screen shot of that page to show them if thre is a dispute for some reason.
 
Good idea Zoot!
 
I just got my invoice...so I'm sure ya'll will too. Damn it ..I was hoping for some freebies!
 
Originally posted by izoot
I just got my invoice...so I'm sure ya'll will too. Damn it ..I was hoping for some freebies!

They billed me too now
 
Yup... been billed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom