• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

WTF was up with DNF for like 5-10 minutes? It was down and went to a "Chat Now" link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same happen to me after i should report to mods.
 
man that must have been good shit :)
 
I saw that too, and think it was just a small temporary issue.
Though I lost an entire post I was writing. Sheesh!!!!!

However, what was a bit more worrying to me was that when I came online to DNF today (after quite a while) it said I had to change password since it was after 216 or something days....
That's normal ????
 
password change is normal..but I don't think that link was
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom