• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers [WTS] LearnABCOnline.com PR2 Site for Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomander

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
I created this site in 2010, however I've never promoted it apart from simple link submissions at the very start.
I've not touched it ever since.

Spent about $700 getting the Design, MP3 Snippets and Drawings created (I can provide the contact details).

It got a trickle of traffic/revenue despite no promotion, but recently even that traffic has fallen, probably due to Panda/Penguin.

3 Months Traffic: http://www.urlgone.com/d61a8c/ & http://www.urlgone.com/acd1ff/
3 Months Revenue: http://www.urlgone.com/11b0ed/

With proper promotion, this could bring in some nice monthly pocket change! However, it's not my niche at all, and I would know where to begin.

My loss is your gain!

Offers above $200 please!

- Taking Offers
- PayPal Only
- eNom/PHP/MySQL

If I see an offer I like, I'll end the sale thread!

Thanks for looking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom