Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTS -- Option on 15 x 3 character .com domains .. 1d7.com + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. You can't sell the names that you did not own yet.

2. Even that you won the names from TDname - does not mean that the name is available. Many members here won the names from TDname did not get the name because the owner renew the name.

Just want to keep you out from trouble.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. You can't sell the names that you did not own yet.

That is true and if it is in any way against the forum rules I will remove this post ASAP. But I do try to explain in my post what the situation is and exactly what the buyer will get. IE an option on the domain, not the name itself.

2. Even that you won the names from TDname - does not mean that the name is available. Many members here won the names from TDname did not get the name because the owner renew the name.

Just want to keep you out from trouble.

It is true that owner might renew in the period. If that happens I will issue a paypal refund, which can be done up to 60 days after the transaction. The only loss in that situation would be the opportunity cost of the transaction amount.

I am not making any profit on this. The payment breaks up as ..

I would like to emphasize that I know that this is unconventional and I would not have proposed this under different circumstances. If the staff feels this is out of line I will remove this post at once.

If my newbie status is scaring anybody off, I would be more than happy to PM link to my profile at another other board where I have a more comforting Itrader status.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with John... I bought a 3character .com name from TDnam 2 weeks ago and paid for. Contacted the seller twice and still no reply. Contacted GD support with not much help, so I don't think you can sell any domain you do not own yet.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with John... I bought a 3character .com name from TDnam 2 weeks ago and paid for. Contacted the seller twice and still no reply. Contacted GD support with not much help, so I don't think you can sell any domain you do not own yet.

These are expired domains. You wont be in contact with the previous owner.

hawkv

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would you consider selling all 15 for $90 each ?

sukantab

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Castion, I think you can not sell an item that you don't own.
My suggestion is if you have sufficient credit limit(not much reqd for 15 domains - 1.5K), then get them> After two weeks you can easily sell them in 2-3 days at more than the prices in mentioned quickly and pay credit card bill. Does this sound like a plan?

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input. Again I would like to emphasize that I never stated that I was selling the names themselves, but only the option on them.

Luckily a member here from Dnforum was kind enough to help me with part of the amount. So this worked out alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom