• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers wworldcup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDN

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
2,340
Reaction score
0
The world cup soccer madness is almost here!
This domain making 4 daily uniques in the last month.
Sure it'll be higher in the next months.




WWorldCup.com

:second:

Please PM nice offers.
 
show me the money...
 
higher offer $60
 
any more offers?
 
Where did the 60$ offer come from? Because I would buy it, but I wont go up to 60$. If the offer falls through, PM me. Do you have a BIN anyways?
 
Nas if you dont go for $60 why did you post this spam in the first place?
Cool members dont spam...
:)(:
 
Sorry... I was just saying, if the offer fell through, then I would be interested, but not at that price.
 
still going...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom