• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.bahamas.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice name! Do you own it? $500k - $1 million
 
Has a very large value. I dont see how you own this domain though...Anyone who would own a domain like this, would not need to ask its value!! (Its owner would know its value) It is a professionally developed website owned by:

Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
Market Plaza, Bay Street, P.O.
Box N-3701
Nassau,
BAHAMAS

I could be wrong but I doubt it. So I dont get a warning, I will ask, DO YOU OWN IT? Are you the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism?? This domains value is in its revenue and you cannot just give a value without see its traffic and revenue stats.
 
I highly, highly, highly doubt you own this name.

But on the off chance that you do, this name is worth $500K minimum.
 
Do you own this domain(website)?


Please verify that you do , even though I highly doubt it


Closing until verified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom