• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.candyheaven.com | make offer | 10 uniques a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

fris

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.candyheaven.com

Registrar: network solutions

Price: make offer

Traffic Details: 10 uniques a day

Link to traffic screenshot:

Message:
 
there is no link to the stats.

I may still be interested. Can you PM me the stats? traffic and rev screenshot please. ;)

thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
Price range???

.
 
Has anyone had a response from the seller?????
 
i have recieved a numrous amount of bids, but not happy with it.

mods can close this thread as its off the market
 
I don't get it...

What's so special about the words "candy heaven"...

And is 10 uniques a day that special?
 
I never even got to make an offer because I never received stats. I only wanted to see stats.

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom