• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.DeatlyHallows.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrejc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
DeatlyHallows.com - its Harry Potter 7th book typo (original title - Deathly Hallows).. Used to have around 1k results at google, but now for some reason it fell down to few hundreds.. The term has 37 OVT (without ext).. I think it will get some type-ins when 7th book is realised.. Was regged only few days after the seventh book name was announced.. This domain is possible TM issue..

Any reseller value?
 
All depends on revenue generated since its a typo.
 
Only few typeins per day for now, but I'm pretty sure it will generate nice revenue when the book is published (July this year)..
 
Function of PPC rev minus potential TM issues.
 
I have a few deathly hallows domain myself. I get around 30ish uniques/month. But I guess we need to wait till July when the book comes out.

Goodluck
 
Now 4,400 google results for "deatly hallows"..
 
Monthly Rev x 10
 
Well, traffic is sure to spike around the release. I don't think selling is in your best interest, as substantial traffic will most likely be brief. Let us know how it goes though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom