• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.findrealtor.com & www.findrealtors.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Realtor" is a trademark, which they're known to enforce heavily. I'd be tempted to otherwise appraise it to high $xx,xxx (until the real estate market bubble bursts!)

So sell while you can.
 
"findarealtor" is the better term I think as well as variations of "localrealtors" its a very narrow market by area, broad terms ofter hurt here, this combined with the fact that any enduser would not spend a lot on anything with th term realtor in it..high $$$
 
Definitely a serious TM problem and they are known for enforcing it. I dont think anyone would buy it for very much considering findrealtor was just regged last year and the legal issues.
 
Definitely a serious TM problem and they are known for enforcing it. I dont think anyone would buy it for very much considering findrealtor was just regged last year and the legal issues.

I've also heard stories of them enforcing their trademark, even dictionary.com shows it as a TM http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realtor

I know it has become almost the same as saying real estate agent to some people, but they are different, a realtor must be a member and pay dues I believe.
 
High value depends on if they get any traffic or earn anything..otherwise maybe $xxx
 
I woned few "REALTOR" urls.

And I did get emails from Realtor.org and just made the sites off line.

They do come after you for sure.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom