• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.gamblerscontest.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

versu23

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I have a few offers but I want to hear more opinions
 
honestly, Reg Fee , I dont see alot of value in this domain.
 
Yes my offers around the amount you said.A bit over 100$.Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom