• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.hentai-movies.us 4000 uniques/day

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMagnuz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
No i'm not selling this site lol, im just wondering how much this site worth, and does anyone actually interested with buying a website like this ?

Url :
http://www.hentai-movies.us

Stats :
stats.jpg


Income :
about 50$/month from Clicksor
About 1000$/month from affiliates program (pay site, etc)


Any comments ? :redface:
 
Just my 2cents, but it isn't worth much.

I would pay at most 2 months revenue since there doesn't seem to be much if any actual content on the site. Appears to be just an ad farm. But with that being said I will also say you have done a great job at getting traffic to a site with really very little content.

Who knows though, someone may pay a lot more for it, it has good traffic and from what you say good income. Personally I like buying sites with lots of content.
 
I see thanks for your suggestion :) Anyone else ?
 
How long has it been getting 4,000 Uniques a day.. If the traffic has history then Im sure you would get 6 - 12 Months Rev easily..
 
When I visited the link, my antivirus started picking up a virus!!!
 
xecutech said:
When I visited the link, my antivirus started picking up a virus!!!


My computer didn't detect anything :greenconfused:
 
I am using avg and it detected a virus in my temp file as the page was loading. My computer locked up for a second and acted strange until I deleted the file. Went back to the site and it happened again.
There is something funny being loaded when you visit that site!

I work on computers daily and this link has something weired going on.
 
I dont have anti virus installed on my pc, so I better nt check the site :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom