• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.ijewelry.com Your Advice will be nice!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.

Some people say E and I before a domain name arent good no more! I dont agree though.

I think this could get you $500 to $1000 to a reseller.

My opinion....


Thanks,
Rami
 
...
 
Last edited:
Very nice "i" domain, even now. $x,xxx minimum, $xx,xxx+ possible.
 
i got an offer X,XXX for this domain from this forum. please i want to know the value its not for sale.....thanks
 
I love the i or e starting domains...I have myself a lot. This one is a very good one. Agree with you above...low midle xxxx for reseller
 
I am amazed that it gets 50 visitors per day. What kind of revenue does it earn? I would think revenue alone might be worth $5K.
 
low to high

XXX-XXXX $ ...

good to sell

thanks
Ronak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom