• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.im

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
8
mid $xxxx
I like it!!!!
 
yeah, I like these. lots of potential.

I own www.bs myself. I want to develop it into a "best sites, best stuff" portal.

got traffic parked (about 7000 uniques per month). was offered 2000 for it.

problem I am having right now is that my host can't figure out how to add it to my account (they use cpanel and won't let me add www type name). anyone here know a solution I can tell them?

good luck w/ your wwwdotim!
 
yeah, I like these. lots of potential.

I own www.bs myself. I want to develop it into a "best sites, best stuff" portal.

got traffic parked (about 7000 uniques per month). was offered 2000 for it.

problem I am having right now is that my host can't figure out how to add it to my account (they use cpanel and won't let me add www type name). anyone here know a solution I can tell them?

good luck w/ your wwwdotim!


thanks. try adding it to the cpanel as www.www.bs that worked on mine (dreamhost.com)

.im = image?;)

.im is the ccTLD for the Isle Of Man. I never thought of it standing for image. my first thoughts were "Instant Message" and "I Am"
 
A rare domain indeed!... im, is a very common acronym and the name could have many uses. Value? Easily mid XXXX and possibly very much more to the right buyer.

Good luck.
 
IMO based on my www.** sales, mid $XXXX.

i was waiting for you to come around Damitssam :) Since this one is right up your alley of expertise. THanks. its def a good one and now i just need to decide to develop, sell or keep.
I already have my own page up :) www.im/erin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom